top of page
Small Red Potatoes

Small Red Potatoes

PriceFrom $2.99

8 pieces of our fresh small red potatoes to give you that starch you need to wrap up a great meal. 

  • Product Information

    You can order extras here to add to a curated kit or create your own kit. Note: If you are creating your own kit, you will have to add sauce (if any), bibs, and any other products individually. All orders ome with Cooking Instructions, Stock Pot Seasoning, and Mixing Bag.

  • Nutrition Facts

    Serving Size: 4oz

    Calories:80, Total Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 10mg, Ptassium: 550mg (6%), Total Carbohydrates: 18g (6%), Dietary Fiber: 3g (12%), Sugars: 3g, Protein: 2g, Vitamin A: 0%, Vitamin C: 6%, Calcium: 2%, Iron: 6%

    Ingredients: Red Potatoes

Related Products